NADCA Recognizes Safe HVAC Inspection and Cleaning Contractors of 2018
MT. LAUREL, NJ—May 24, 2019— The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), otherwise known as the HVAC Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Association, recently announced the recipients of its 2018 Safety Awards. As the world’s most respected authority on the inspection and cleaning of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, NADCA presents its Safety Awards to contractors who have shown a verifiable commitment to employee, customer and community safety throughout the year. The awards were presented at NADCA’s 30th Annual Meeting & Exposition from March 31 – April 2 in Nashville, TN.
“NADCA members are committed to adhering to the highest standards, while keeping safety as a top priority,” said NADCA Executive Director Kristy Cohen. “The Safety Awards recognize those companies who have gone above and beyond this commitment, ensuring safety for their employees and customers.”
Companies recognized with NADCA’s Safety Award include:
- Coit Services of Modesto - California
- Cross Environmental Services, Inc.
- Doc's Super Vac, Inc.
- Duct Detectives, Inc.
- Duct Doctor of Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill-Fayetteville
- Ductz of Central Mid-Atlantic
- Ductz of Greater Portland & Vancouver
- EnviroVantage - EnviroTech
- K-tech Kleening Systems, Inc.
- Proac Corporation
- Productive, Inc.
- Service-Tech Corporation
- Ventilation Power Cleaning, Inc.
- Cochrane Ventilation, Inc.
The criteria for NADCA’s Safety Awards are based on regulations and recommendations from the U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration. The awards are presented annually. Recipients of the Outstanding Safety Award are companies who have been recognized with the NADCA Safety Award for at least three consecutive years.
Companies recognized with NADCA’s Outstanding Safety Award include:
- Agbayani Construction Corporation
- Air Duct Services, a division of BMCA, Inc.
- Air Management Industries
- Air Quality Control Environmental
- AirTek Indoor Air Solutions
- Alliance Environmental Group, LLC
- American Engineering Corporation
- Aqua Pro, Inc.
- Chemiclene, Inc.
- Clean Air Systems of LA, Inc.
- Delta Industrial Services, Inc.
- Duct & Vent Cleaning of America, Inc.
- Duct Doctor USA
- Duct Doctor USA of Charlotte
- Ductworks, Inc.
- EMS Ice, Inc.
- Environmental Services, Inc.
- Guardian Services
- Hughes Environmental, Inc.
- Kleen Air Service Corporation
- LCS Kleen-Aire, Inc.
- Mavo Systems, Inc.
- Mighty Ducts, Inc.
- Power Vac America, Inc.
- Professional Abatement & Remediation Technologies
- Professional Duct Cleaners of Michigan LLC
- Providet Service Associates
- R. Carter & Associates, Inc.
- RHP Mechanical Systems, Inc.
- RML Company
- Sani-Vac Service, Inc.
- ServiceMaster by A-Town/Hi-Tech
- Service-Tech Corporation (Cleveland)
- Service-Tech Corporation (Clearwater)
- SMS Indoor Environmental Cleaning, Inc.
- Tidewater Environmental, Inc. dba SanAir Indoor Air Quality
- Total Duct Cleaning
HVAC system cleaning is the process by which heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems are cleaned to remove excessive accumulations of dust, debris, and biological contaminants. With heightened public awareness of the dangers of indoor air pollution and the need for energy efficiency, the demand for professional HVAC system cleaning has increased dramatically.
“NADCA members adhere to ACR, The NADCA Standard, for the assessment, cleaning, and restoration of HVAC systems and safety is a top priority,” added Cohen. “When looking for a contractor, we recommend that consumers always reference the NADCA website to locate a member company in their region.”
The HVAC Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Association, otherwise known as the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) was formed in 1989 as a non-profit association of companies engaged in the cleaning of HVAC systems. NADCA’s mission is to represent qualified companies engaged in the inspection, maintenance and restoration of HVAC systems, promote source removal as the only acceptable method of cleaning, establish industry standards for the association, and assist NADCA members in providing high quality service to their customers. With over 1,300 members, NADCA is made up of a diverse group of HVAC industry professionals, including air systems cleaning specialists, mold remediators, and HVAC inspectors. To learn more, visit www.nadca.com
# # #
Senior Marketing & Communications Manager