Error messagePlease note: Our system will be undergoing maintenance Friday, December 4th through Saturday, December 5th. During this time, member login and transaction-related services will be down.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Paolini, NADCA Membership Coordinator at email@example.com. Thank you!
NADCA Recognizes Safe HVAC Inspection and Cleaning Contractors of 2016
MT. LAUREL, NJ—June 6, 2017—NADCA, the HVAC Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Association, recently announced the recipients of its 2016 Safety Awards. As the world’s most respected authority on the inspection and cleaning of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, NADCA presents its Safety Awards to contractors who have shown a verifiable commitment to employee, customer and community safety throughout the year.
“NADCA members are committed to adhering to the highest standards, while keeping safety as a top priority,” said NADCA Executive Director Kristy Cohen. “The Safety Awards recognize those companies who have gone above and beyond this commitment, ensuring safety for their employees and customers.”
Companies recognized with NADCA’s Safety Award include:
- Agbayani Construction Corporation
- Air Conveyance Treatment Services- a Div. of CATCO
- Air Duct Services, division of BMCA, Inc.
- AirTek Indoor Air Solutions, Inc.
- Allen & Company Environmental Services
- Alliance Environmental Group, Inc.
- Aqua Pro, Inc.
- Cochrane Ventilation, Inc.
- Duct Clean Corporation
- Duct Detectives, Inc.
- Ductz of Central Mid-Atlantic
- EMS Ice, Inc.
- Guardian Power Cleaning, Inc.
- Lakeshore Environmental Contractors, LLC
- PART, LLC
- Performance Industrial
- Professional Duct Cleaners of Michigan, LLC
- Richard’s Hood & Duct Cleaning
- RML Company
- ServiceMaster by Atown Hitech
- Tidewater Environmental, Inc. dba Sanair
- Total Duct Cleaning
The criteria for NADCA’s Safety Awards are based on regulations and recommendations from the U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration. The awards are presented annually. Recipients of the Outstanding Safety Award are companies who have been recognized with the NADCA Safety Award for at least three consecutive years.
Companies recognized with NADCA’s Outstanding Safety Award include:
- Air Management Industries
- Air Quality Control Environmental, Inc.
- American Engineering Corporation
- Chemiclene, Inc.
- Clean Air Systems of LA, Inc.
- Delta Industrial Services, Inc.
- Doc’s Super Vac, Inc.
- Duct & Vent Cleaning of America, Inc.
- Duct Doctor USA
- Ductworks, Inc.
- Environmental Services, Inc.
- Fresh Air Solutions
- Guardian Power Cleaning of Dallas, Inc. dba Guardian Services
- Hughes Environmental, Inc.
- Kleen Air Services Corporation
- LCS Kleen-Aire, Inc.
- Mavo Systems
- Mighty Ducts, Inc.
- Mighty Ducts, LLC
- Power Vac America, Inc.
- Productive, Inc.
- Providet Service Associates, Inc.
- R. Carter & Associates, Inc.
- RHP Mechanical Systems
- Sani-vac Service, Inc.
- Service-Tech Corporation of Clearwater, FL
- Service-Tech Corporation of Cleveland, OH
- Service-Tech Corporation of Columbus, OH
- SMS Indoor Environmental Cleaning, Inc.
HVAC system cleaning is the process by which heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems are cleaned to remove excessive accumulations of dust, debris, and biological contaminants. With heightened public awareness of the dangers of indoor air pollution and the need for energy efficiency, the demand for professional HVAC system cleaning has increased dramatically.
“NADCA members adhere to ACR, the NADCA Standard, and safety is a top priority for them,” added Cohen. “When looking for a contractor, we recommend that consumers always reference the NADCA website to locate a member company in their region.”
The HVAC Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Association, otherwise known as the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) was formed in 1989 as a non-profit association of companies engaged in the cleaning of HVAC systems. NADCA’s mission is to represent qualified companies engaged in the inspection, maintenance and restoration of HVAC systems, promote source removal as the only acceptable method of cleaning, establish industry standards for the association, and assist NADCA members in providing high quality service to their customers. With over 1,200 members, NADCA is made up of a diverse group of HVAC industry professionals, including air systems cleaning specialists, mold remediators, and HVAC inspectors. To learn more about NADCA, visit www.nadca.com.
# # #