2020 Fall Technical Conference
If you're not growing, you're falling behind--it's as simple as that. You have to show customers that your air duct cleaning technicians are the most skilled and experienced out there or you risk losing potential business and even your loyal customer base. NADCA's Fall Technical Conference is designed to help members stand out from the competition. NADCA’s trainers are highly experienced and know what it takes to be ultra-successful in the HVAC cleaning industry. To be the best, you have to learn from the best.
NADCA's Fall Technical Conference is a one-stop-shop for training and certification. Attendees who are already ASCS-certified are able to earn all six NADCA CECs through this event. Those looking to earn their certification can participate in the ASCS to the ACR Standard pre-conference training course and the Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT) track courses which are recommended for those individuals newer to the industry and those looking to become certified.
Specialized Learning Tracks
Fall Technical Conference offers specialized education tracks for both entry-level technicians and advanced track training for owners, supervisors, and anyone else looking for advanced training to give their business an edge over the competition.
Since most people learn best by doing, not just listening, the training at the Fall Technical Conference does not stop at the classroom instruction. Valuable hands-on training is provided to attendees of both the basic and the advanced tracks. Attendees will be able to put into practice what they have learned in the classroom, immediately enhancing and improving their skill set.
Why Attend Fall Tech?
- Learn best practices and techniques for proper air duct cleaning in accordance with ACR, The NADCA Standard.
- Immerse yourself in NADCA's latest virtual reality training to gain practical job site experience.
- Realize professional growth through certification and networking opportunities.
- Apply your knowledge to industry-related topics such as identifying, accessing, and cleaning HVAC components, commercial dryer vent cleaning, spray coating, and AHU restoration.
- Get a first-hand account of the new and innovative technology and equipment available in the HVAC cleaning industry.