2021 Fall Technical Conference
As of September 10, 2021
We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus outbreak as the health, safety and well-being of the NADCA community is our highest priority. NADCA will continue to actively assess the situation and distribute further information and updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization.
NADCA is tracking all travel restrictions issued by the U.S. Department of State. NADCA will issue periodic updates as necessary.
In light of the recent increase in COVID cases across the country, face masks will be required at all times during the upcoming Fall Technical Conference. This requirement is for all attendees, speakers, and exhibitors, regardless of vaccination status.
The NADCA Board of Directors has considered the desire of members to be together making personal connections in a COVID-19 compliant setting, so we’ve put together a plan to provide the best possible safety measures available at this time.
NADCA is committed to implementing conscious and intentional processes to not only combat this virus but promote healthy best practices.
1. This is a handshake free zone and social distancing requirements are in effect. Click here to view the hotel's CleanStay commitment.
2. Mask usage is required for all attendees. NADCA will provide masks for any attendee who needs one.
3. Temperature checks will be conducted consistently before and during the event. Anyone with an elevated temperature or fever above 100.4°F will not be granted access into the conference space.
4. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the conference and common areas.
5. Larger aisle ways with dedicated travel lanes in the conference area. This will keep attendees from bumping into each other or crowding in certain areas.
6. Each will be assigned a seat number. This will be your “sanctuary seat,” and it is assigned to you for the duration of the conference. Changing of seats of moving to other attendees’ seats is prohibited.
7. Our meeting space will be divided into Zone 1 and Zone 2. Each zone will have its own entrance and exit.
8. Conference sessions will be set up to allow for 3’ space between chairs. Rearranging of seating is prohibited.
9. Food and beverage may be provided in a no-contact way (i.e. pre-packaged food, no self-serve buffets).
If COVID-19 experiences a resurgence prior to the 2021 Fall Technical Conference, NADCA, the State of North Carolina and the Hilton Charlotte University Place, may implement additional safety procedures, including, but not limited to, the mandatory use of face masks for all attendees.
- Attendees should closely monitor all travel alerts issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Attendees are encouraged to monitor the CDC website for additional information, and review and follow the WHO’s Travel Advice, as well as its recommendations for protecting themselves from an infection.
- Attendees should check their individual airlines for specific cancellation / refund policies. NADCA will not be responsible for any airline cancellation or change fees.
- All attendees should check themselves for symptoms before starting travel.
Registration Cancelation / Refund Policy
Cancelation requests must be submitted in writing by midnight (EDT) August 20, 2021. Please e-mail your request to email@example.com. A $75 administrative fee applies to all cancelations.
All requests submitted after August 20, 2021 will not be honored. Please note that Coronavirus (COVID-19) refund requests made after August 20, 2021 will not be honored unless there is a government advisory prohibiting your attendance at the meeting. Should a government advisory or any other decision by the host hotel or NADCA prevent this meeting from taking place in-person, the meeting will be canceled and your registration fee will be refunded in full.