Drain Pan Refurbishment
Many successful HVAC cleaning companies have expanded by adding services that are in high demand in today’s market, primarily those that improve air quality and HVAC performance. Cleaning the coils and drip pans, replacing filters – these are some common examples. Drain Pan Refurbishment is offered by some NADCA members because it can extend the life of an HVAC system, increase its energy efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.
Nobody wants fiberglass blowing out of their ducts, but that is the result when duct lining becomes old and torn. When chunks of the lining have been ripped out, not much can be done other than to replace it. However, when it comes to torn or frayed insulation many NADCA members have saved their customers thousands of dollars by coating the lining instead of replacing it.
- Residential Checklist
- ACR Standard 2013
- Residential FAQ
- Commercial FAQ
- DucTales Archive
- White Paper on Chemical Applications
- White Paper on Ozone Applications
- White Paper on UV Lighting Applications
- White Paper on Interior Insulation Applications
- White Paper on Restoring Energy Efficiency Through HVAC Air Distribution Cleaning