NADCA Energy Savings Research Project
So how much does it cost to operate a fouled heating and cooling system?
That's the question asked by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), a not-for-profit trade association representing companies around the world that inspect, clean and restore heating and air conditioning systems.
In 2008, NADCA initiated a project with researchers from the University of Colorado at Boulder (CU) to conduct an in-depth study of this issue. The purpose of the study was to correlate the substantial energy savings that can be attained through complete cleaning of fouled heating and cooling systems.
- Residential Checklist
- ACR Standard 2013
- Residential FAQ
- Commercial FAQ
- DucTales Archive
- White Paper on Chemical Applications
- White Paper on Ozone Applications
- White Paper on UV Lighting Applications
- White Paper on Interior Insulation Applications
- White Paper on Restoring Energy Efficiency Through HVAC Air Distribution Cleaning